Google Analytics Consulting
Google Analytics for All:
Let a Google Analytics Consultant Help Improve Your Digital Marketing ROI
Google Analytics — Your Free Digital Marketing Ally
Google Analytics is a great marketing tool, no doubt about that. Countless organizations around the world use the free version on their websites.
But the truth is… many companies don’t use Google Analytics very well. Especially smaller organizations that have limited time and resources to put into it.
(And some don’t use it at all, even when Google Analytics is already installed on their websites!)
Many businesses spend significant resources on their websites but then don’t leverage their visitor traffic and behavior metrics to help optimize marketing decisions, investments, and business results.
- They unknowingly lose new prospects and revenue opportunities.
- They overspend on bad marketing campaigns and tactics.
- They miss the key insights that lead to better marketing ROI and business performance.
Sound at all familiar?
If so, my Google Analytics consulting experience will help you turn this situation around.
And even if you’re already comfortable with the basics of Google Analytics and website metrics, I can help you take it to the next level for even better and more useful marketing insights.
Google Analytics Consulting Services
Through my iBeam consulting projects, I’ve provided Google Analytics services to clients in many industries. I’ve performed Google Analytics audits and fixed faulty setups, implemented best practices, and developed custom Google Analytics reports and analyses containing practical guidance for optimizing marketing spend and ROI.
I’ve helped iBeam clients identify poorly performing marketing campaigns as well as those that deserve budget increases.
I’ll help you identify and track the important metrics and goal conversions that matter to your company’s revenues and profits.
Business Benefits of Effective Google Analytics
- Higher revenue — by focusing more marketing energy on what’s working well, and less on what’s not
- Optimized marketing costs — by making better informed decisions about your marketing spend
- A more confident and informed marketing team — more meaningful data; less guesswork and hunches
- A much clearer picture of website visitor behavior, acquisition channels, and goal conversions
- Improved B2B lead generation via website visitor identification and tracking
- Better measurement of content marketing efforts (typically a very significant resource commitment)
- A much clearer analysis of social media ROI (return on investment)
A Google Analytics Consultant at Your Service
- Creating a website metrics measurement plan that fits your marketing and business objectives
- Google Analytics audit services (e.g., for existing GA accounts)
- Google Analytics for WordPress websites
- Google Analytics for Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, and other cloud-based website builders
- Implementing data sharing between Google Analytics, AdWords, and Google Search Console
- Goal conversion setup and measurement
- Goal funnels / conversion funnels
- Website visitor analyses, including acquisition channels, content consumption, and engagement
- Custom marketing campaign tracking and tagging (e.g., UTM tags for email and social campaigns)
- E-commerce tracking
- Social media ROI analysis
- Mobile app user analysis, including app user behaviors, goal conversions, and app monetization
- Custom Google Analytics reports and dashboards for marketing and executive management
- Custom reporting via Google Data Studio
- Google AdWords campaign reporting and analysis
- SEO services using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Customized Google Analytics training (see below)
Google Analytics Training
I also provide personalized, hands-on training for individuals or small marketing teams, tailored to your specific business needs using your actual website analytics data. This can include Google Search Console training too, for website health checks and improved SEO analysis.
We can hold analytics training sessions at your facility and/or conduct training remotely via web conference sessions to save time and cost.
Google Analytics Certification
For corporate marketing team members who want Google Analytics certification for professional development, I can help you prepare for and pass the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) exam.
I’ve successfully completed the core courses offered by the Google Analytics Academy and have passed the GAIQ certification exam with high scores multiple times.
I know what it takes to earn a Google Analytics certificate… and can help you and your team pass the GAIQ test too.
Free Google Analytics Resources
Incorporating Google Analytics Insights
Digital analytics data is just a mass of numbers if you don’t unlock the available insights to make meaningful improvements to your website, apps, and marketing campaigns.
iBeam adds value not only by providing direct Google Analytics consulting help. I also support clients on the metrics interpretation and follow-on marketing improvements that result from these insights.
iBeam’s follow-on support activities can involve your inbound marketing and content marketing programs, SEO improvements, WordPress website improvements, digital marketing campaigns, and other areas.
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re looking for a Google Analytics consultant in southeast Michigan, including Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit, we can easily meet to discuss your project goals and requirements.
If we’re further apart geographically, let’s connect via email, phone, or web conferencing tool to start the conversation.