Industry Vertical Marketing
Every industry vertical is unique, with specific products and services, terminology, sales and marketing channels, trade media, etc.
But at a higher level, many industry vertical markets share common marketing challenges related to developing an overall strategy, creating awareness and demand, communications, positioning, and differentiation.
Industry Vertical Marketing Experience
Through iBeam projects and elsewhere, I’ve worked in many B2B, B2C, and B2G industry verticals over the years, including:
– Healthcare business consulting
– Specialty medical services
– Consumer services
– B2C Ecommerce
– B2B Ecommerce
– Healthcare information security
– Customer experience analytics
– Electric vehicle / motive power applications
– Automotive customer experience / customer journey mapping (CJM)
– Automotive digital sales channels
– Insurance ecosystem software (SaaS)
– Law enforcement software and security solutions
– Marketing agency client digital analytics
– Multimedia creative agencies
– Traditional manufacturing
– Non-profit corporations
– Cloud-based application and information security services (SaaS)
– Critical infrastructure protection / cybersecurity
– Networking and telecom infrastructure
B2B Industry Vertical Marketing
Getting deeper into a specific industry vertical is one of the fun and interesting aspects of marketing. This is especially true in the world of B2B industry vertical marketing.
If you’re in any of the B2B industry verticals mentioned above, or perhaps something different, let’s talk about your specific marketing challenges.
B2B Lead Generation Resources
Also, if B2B lead generation is a primary focus for you, and you want to learn more about how to use your company website to find leads for your sales team, be sure to check out this post on website visitor tracking software, and also this post on how Google Analytics can help with website-based lead generation.
B2B Marketing Whitepaper Offer
A good, convincing customer success story or case study is a powerful tool in the B2B sales and marketing toolbox. Click the image below to reach a page where you can get a free marketing whitepaper on the topic of writing B2B customer case studies. It’s an immediate PDF download from there… no email registration required.
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re looking for an industry vertical marketing consultant in southeast Michigan, including Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit, we can easily meet to discuss your project.
If we’re further apart geographically, let’s connect via email, phone, or web conferencing tool to start the conversation.