Industry Vertical Marketing
Every industry vertical is unique, with specific products and services, terminology, sales and marketing channels, trade media, etc.
But at a higher level, many industry vertical markets share common marketing challenges related to developing an overall strategy, creating awareness and demand, communications, positioning, and differentiation.
Industry Vertical Marketing Experience
Through iBeam projects and elsewhere, I’ve worked in many B2B, B2C, and B2G industry verticals over the years, including:
– Healthcare business consulting
– Specialty medical services
– Consumer services
– Healthcare information security
– Customer experience analytics
– Electric vehicle / motive power applications
– Automotive customer experience / customer journey mapping
– Automotive digital sales channels
– Insurance ecosystem software (SaaS)
– Law enforcement software and security solutions
– Marketing agency client digital analytics
– Multimedia creative agencies
– Traditional manufacturing
– Cloud-based application and information security services (SaaS)
– Critical infrastructure protection / cybersecurity
– Networking and telecom infrastructure
B2B Industry Vertical Marketing Is Fun
Getting deeper into a specific industry vertical is one of the fun and interesting aspects of marketing.
This is especially true in the world of B2B industry vertical marketing.
If you’re in any of the industry verticals mentioned above, or perhaps something different, let’s talk about your specific marketing challenges.
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re looking for an industry vertical marketing consultant in southeast Michigan, including Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit, let’s meet over coffee or other suitable beverage to discuss your project.
If we’re further apart, no problem at all. Let’s connect via email, phone, Skype, or other web conferencing tool to start the conversation.