Marketing Consulting Services
Marketing Consulting for Business Success
iBeam provides marketing consulting services to small and mid-sized organizations in need of professional-grade outside marketing support.
Through iBeam, David delivers a blend of analytical and creative skills that combine to help businesses grow and thrive.
A Digital Marketing Consulting Focus
Some of this is often called content marketing.
And some elements qualify as inbound marketing.
Of course, there’s a social media marketing element to this as well.
But whatever we call it, it’s all about helping your target customers discover you, trust you, and choose to do business with you instead of your competition.
Much of my marketing consulting client work today includes a significant ongoing digital analytics component to enable marketing measurement as well as content and marketing campaign performance improvements.
I also offer customized Google Analytics consulting and training for any clients who want extra help here.
The iBeam Marketing Consulting Toolbox
iBeam’s marketing consulting services include:
Marketing Performance and ROI Measurement
- Identifying, implementing, and tracking core marketing performance metrics
- Website performance analysis via Google Analytics and other tools
- E-commerce performance analysis and tracking
- Customized performance dashboards and reports
- Development of core marketing messages and communications elements
- Collateral strategy and implementation support
- Website strategy and implementation support
- Email marketing
- WordPress website development and support
- Marketing content writing and editing
- Custom photography and image editing services
- B2B customer case studies and success stories
- Media and analyst relations
- Social media planning and support
- Press release writing, editing, and distribution
- Bylined / contributed articles for trade media placement
- Repurposing existing content for new target applications or industry verticals
- Benchmarking competitive marcomm efforts
Website Development and Support
(Also see WordPress Website Services for more details.)
- WordPress CMS installation and setup
- Website theme options and selection
- Site mapping / structure
- Content development and updates
- Image options and selection
- Custom photography
- Photo and video editing
- Social media integration
- Website performance and usability testing
- Google Analytics integration and testing
- Ongoing site maintenance
- Ongoing content updates / refreshes
Marketing Agency Support
- Liaison and coordination with outside marketing agencies
- Graphic designers
- Website designers
- Public relations firms
- Ad agencies
- Other marketing/consulting resources
- Marketing project management support
- Sourcing and qualifying outside marketing firms and skills
- Assisting marketing agencies with analytics needs
Other Marketing Consulting Services
While digital marketing is certainly the main focus here, we also provide the following services on an as-needed basis.
Marketing Strategy and Tactics
- Overall marketing plan development and refinement
- Budget analysis and allocation assessment
- Internal and external marketing resource planning
- Alignment with field sales, channels, and overall corporate objectives
Target Market Analysis
- Analysis of target market characteristics, market sizing, etc.
- Profiling your ideal target customer(s)
- Identification and analysis of competitors and potential partners
- Independent review of existing market assumptions and analyses
- Analysis of your solution’s financial benefits: ROI, NPV, IRR, payback timing, etc.
- Custom Excel spreadsheet models
- Financial justification case studies
- Other financial marketing and sales collateral
- Customized sales collateral
- Target account analysis
- Account-based marketing support
- Marketing support for inside sales initiatives
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re looking for a marketing consultant in southeast Michigan, including Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit, let’s meet over coffee or other suitable beverage to discuss your project.
If we’re further apart, no problem at all. Let’s connect via email, phone, Skype, or other web conferencing tool to start the conversation.